We are excited to continue our brand-new series of FREE online events, designed to engage, inform, and discuss the topics that matter to you the most.
About the event
Making sure that your innovative solutions can bridge the gap between being an idea or prototype, into being a product that can be manufactured to industry required standards, at volume, is critical. Doing so can help to ensure that your solution can be deployed within industry as a market ready solution.
In our latest webinar, we will be joined by MTC to provide guidance and support on how innovators can take their solutions from concept to market, and avoid the infamous ‘innovation valley of death’.
MTC will share valuable insights into:
- The type of support they offer to innovators in bridging the gap from academia to industry
- How this support can be accessed by innovators
- The potential to access this support as part of an EIC ‘Call for Innovation’ project.
The presentation during the webinar will last for approximately 30 minutes, allowing time during the 1-hour webinar for questions and discussion.
- Neill Smith, Head of Manufacturing Support Services, MTC
- Rob Wingrave, Business Development Manager PMI, MTC
- Craig Sapio, Company Secretary, Legal Counsel & Deployment Workstream Lead, EIC - (Hosting)
Catch up on our recent webinars
If you missed one of our recent webinars, you can still catch up on the conversation on our YouTube channel:
Sign up to our latest free webinar by clicking the button below: