Are you an innovator with, or working on, a solution or technology for the UK’s energy networks?
Did you know about the EIC’s new Innovator Support page? It’s designed to provide you with a variety of useful resources, including:
Our industry partners regularly require solutions to their business challenges. Here you can respond to the latest opportunities from our electricity, gas and water partners. You can also submit your proposal for industry.
We want to provide you with the best resources to support you during the innovation process. In the resources section of our Innovator Support Page you’ll find links to:
- A funding finder tool, to help you search for funding for your innovation.
- An interactive map of the UK’s testing and demonstration facilities.
- Plus, we’ve recently launched a calendar of industry-wide events. Now you can browse events from across the industry in one place, and select those of most interest to you - no need to spend time searching different websites to find out what’s on.
There’s also a section dedicated to our industry guides:
- Your guide to the GB energy industry
- A guide to testing and demonstration facilities
- A funding guide
- An IP guide for innovators
We will also be launching more guides this year, so do bookmark this page so you can check back for new launches.
Get involved or provide feedback
You can also get involved with our panel of innovators who provide their thoughts and feedback to help shape the future of the industry. Plus, view the latest industry feedback recently submitted by innovators, in our ‘innovator insights’ report.
Click here to visit our Innovator Support page today, and access the many opportunities, guides and resources that we have designed for you.