2020 was meant to usher in a decade of action in our fight against the climate crisis. Governments and businesses were poised to raise their ambition but instead have been fighting a difference crisis – the pandemic.
In response to the delay of COP, the 11th edition of the Sustainable Innovation Forum, taking place over 5 days from the 16 – 20 November 2020, will be fully virtualized and broadcast live from a London-based studio.
Day 2 of the Forum will deep dive into the Energy Transition, exploring how investments today in heating and cooling of buildings as well as clean transportation and grid flexibility infrastructure will ensure the transition to a low-carbon economy, boost regional economies by creating millions of jobs and define net-zero pathways for other industries.
- Network with 15,000 delegates throughout 5 days by using the event platform networking functions and features
- Sophisticated Virtual Event Platform: connect with like-minded climate compatriots from different sectors, set up meetings or mini-working groups
- Easy, simple and time effective: Live session broadcast at the same time each day makes it easy to schedule diaries and plan your week
- Engaging Content: Presenting a variety of digital formats, setting a new standard in TV broadcast quality live content beamed straight to your screen
- Instantly on demand: Never miss a session with the weeks content instantly available on demand to be viewed whenever you log-in to the platform
- Carlos Manuel Rodriguez, CEO, Global Environment Facility
- Gonzalo Munoz, COP25 Climate Action Champion, UNFCCC
- Jennifer Morgan, Global CEO, GreenPeace
- Marco Lambertini, Global Director General, WWF International
- Diederik Samsom, Head of Cabinet to EVP First-Vice President Frans Timmermans, European Commission
- Francesco La Camera, Executive Director, IRENA
- Cassie Flynn, Strategic Advisor Climate Change, UNDP
- Thomas Bohner, CEO, Mitsubishi Power Europe GmbH
- Thomas Saueressig, Member of the Executive Board of SAP SE, SAP Product Engineering
How to Register:
You can register online for free here.
Contact Climate Partnerships and Content Executive Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions on +44 (0) 207 871 0173 or email at email@example.com