We offer the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges. We look for motivated people, who are team players and strive for results, and we reward your efforts with an excellent remuneration and benefits package.
If you would like to join our team, check out our latest vacancies below.
Finance and Deployment Admin Support
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to provide the finance team assistance with its daily tasks, and also to provide admin support where required to the wider Deployment team; which is overseen by the EIC’s Company Secretary & Deployment Workstream Lead.
Working closely with the EIC’s Financial Controller and Finance Assistant, the ideal candidate will have experience of working within a finance team of a company and be familiar with providing administrative support as part of a finance function. Tasks that you will assist the finance team with, using the business’ SAGE accounting system and other established processes, will include the following:
· Raising sales invoices in accordance with project contractual terms.
· Ensuring sales invoices are booked into SAGE.
· Supporting account reconciliations for reporting purposes.
· Ensure supplier payments are processed in accordance with payment terms.
· Post daily bank movements to the appropriate SAGE ledger.
· Communicate internally to ensure smooth management of the system.
· Setting up new accounts for partners and/or suppliers.
· Assisting with payroll and tax administration.
Previous experience of the SAGE accounting system is desirable; however training can be provided if you do not have this experience.
Administrative support that you may be required to provide to the wider Deployment team from time-to-time will likely also include:
· Providing general administration support.
· Filing and copying of confidential documentation.
· Liaising with members of the Discovery & Development divisions of the EIC on Deployment matters.
· Assisting the Company Secretary & Deployment Workstream Lead with tasks relating to their role as Legal Counsel for the business (including updating contracts registers and legal documentation).
· Attending meetings with Deployment team members to support in taking notes or minutes.