We offer the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges. We look for motivated people, who are team players and strive for results, and we reward your efforts with an excellent remuneration and benefits package.
If you would like to join our team, check out our latest vacancies below.
Senior Innovation Engineer (Electrical Power Systems)
If you are passionate about new technologies, driven by innovation and energised by collaboration, this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will be charged with helping our industry partners (energy networks and beyond), and our global innovation community, to work together to implement innovations which deliver tangible change.
In this exciting role, you will:
• Be the main point of contact for technical queries relating to Electrical Power Systems.
• Seek out new technologies, innovative SMEs and value-adding service providers
• Assess, critique and launch tender opportunities and market research programmes on behalf of UK Distribution Network Operators (DNOs)
• Develop credible technology development and trial propositions, in conjunction with innovators, for consideration by industry and external investment partners
• Assist with the technical due diligence required to support industry investment
• Develop proposals and project plans for presentation to industry partners
• Assist innovators in identifying potential markets for new technologies
• Identify and manage issues and blockers in relation to project investment
• Contribute to the growth and ambition of the EIC