For the UK to meet the challenge of climate change, we need to replace the carbon-emitting natural gas that 85% of UK homes rely upon, with a combination of hydrogen and biomethane.
Hosted by EIC and chaired by Mike Foster from the EUA, our latest webinar assessed the opportunities and challenges.
Held on Tuesday 27 July 2021, the webinar featured a panel of innovators, supply chain and gas network representatives discussing:
• Where we are now
• How innovators and the supply chain can contribute to the zero-carbon journey
• The barriers to engagement in this new market
Bringing together voices from across the industry, speakers included:
• Mike Foster, CEO, Energy Utilities Alliance - Host
• Chris Train, Heading the Gas Goes Green Initiative, and former CEO of Cadent
• Mark Danter, Senior Project Manager, Northern Gas Networks
• Lorna Millington, Future Networks Manager, Cadent
• Peter O'Sullivan, CEO, PENSPEN
• Andy Vine, Commercial Manager, ALH Systems
• Neil Gallon, Principle Engineer, ROSEN Group
View the full webinar here.