Join the UK energy networks on 8th to 9th December at the Energy Networks Innovation Conference (ENIC) – a free two day virtual conference - for the opportunity to network with key players in the gas and electricity sector and find out more about the current and future innovation landscape.
New this year, ENIC showcases the innovative work taking place across the energy sector through a series of speaker sessions and virtual exhibitor stands.
- Visit the UK energy networks' virtual stands to ask questions and explore current opportunities
- Gain unique insights into the energy networks future plans
- Network with the UK energy networks and other exhibitors on their virtual stands and
- Share your views on innovating towards net zero
- Get involved in group discussions with companies from across the sector in ENIC’s chat rooms, exhibition halls and networking lounge
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in managing, developing or implementing innovations that will pave the way for our future gas and electricity transmission and distribution networks, including:
- Innovators, SMEs and start-ups
- Research organisations/universities
- Technology providers
- Energy consumers and associations
- Government and regulatory leaders
- Local authorities
- Community energy organisations
- Service providers
- Energy developers/producers
- Distribution network/system operators (DNOs/DSOs)
- Transmission system operators (TSOs)
Register for free today and explore the full programme here.