In this episode of the EIC’s Listening Project our host Liam Bolton talks to Akshay Kaul Director of Systems and Networks at Ofgem.
In this episode, we discuss:
· What Ofgem does
· Importance of the GB energy sector
· The relationship between Ofgem and energy networks
· Network price controls, RIIO2
· The role of SMEs in the next price control
· How Ofgem will continue to support SMEs
· What Ofgem considers success to look like for SMEs
· What is an SME?
· Network Innovation Allowance (NIA) and Network Innovation Competition (NIC)
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
We are always looking for participants to join the conversation. If you want to get involved in our podcast series contact us!
Explore these Resources
For more information on the topics discussed in this episode visit the links below: