We live in interesting times. We’re racing for Net Zero, Building Back Better and fuelling a Green Recovery post pandemic so staying in touch with the industry’s innovation needs and challenges can be tough. That is why we’ve created a series of open webinars to give direct access to the innovation teams and experts who are making innovation happen with the UK’s energy networks.
In this live interactive session hear from:
- Ian Cooper, Innovation Lead at UK Power Networks
- Kate Grant, Director of West Midlands Network at Cadent
- Frank Clifton, Innovation Strategy Manager at Scottish & Southern Electricity Networks
- Lucy Mason, Innovation Manager at Wales & West Utilities
Denise Massey, managing director at the Energy Innovation Centre will facilitate a fast-paced discussion, where you can expect to hear about topics including:
What changes can we expect to see from the networks over the coming months and years to increase the pace of innovation?
How are the networks responding to the net zero challenge and what role does their innovation pipeline play?
What changes can we expect to see as a result of price control reviews? How will this impact the innovation streams?
What advice can network teams give to innovators looking to engage with the networks as we come out of the pandemic period?
Attendees will have the opportunity to pose questions to the panel before and during the session, so expect a fast-paced agenda of discussion and debate.
Innovators will also be joining the session to discuss their experiences of working with the Energy Networks to shape some of the new action coming forward from the Networks to increase the pace and scale of innovation.
This session is for:
- Innovators looking to learn more about the UK energy networks’ innovation plans
- Network teams looking to build knowledge about the innovation horizon
- Advisors and investors looking to advise their client base on matters relating to engaging with the energy networks