Share your views on innovation in the energy sector.
The survey closes on Friday 27th November 2020 - don't miss your chance to share your views on innovation with UK energy networks!
A group of UK energy networks are working together to get direct feedback from their innovation stakeholder communities.
Who should take part?
- Do you work for, or lead a business in the energy sector?
- Are you an innovation professional, academic or member of a trade body which collaborates with the energy networks?
- Are you working on projects which are funded by the energy networks?
- Do you have views and opinions that can help the networks design their business plans?
- Do you have experience working with the networks and have feedback to share?
About the survey
We have developed one 10 minute survey which will be shared with: Cadent Gas Limited, Wales & West Utilities, Northern Gas Networks, UK Power Networks, SP Energy Networks, National Grid Electricty Transmission, Northern Powergrid, and Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks
This is a focused opportunity to have your say about the future of networks' investment in innovation.
Please note: some phones will not allow proper viewing and completion of the survey. We therefore recommend using a full-screen device (PC or tablet).
Find out more about the Innovator and Industry Charter and the commitments made by the networks here.
Click the button below to share your views.