In this episode of the EIC’s Listening Project our host Liam Bolton talks to Ian Cameron, Head of Innovation at UK Power Networks.
If you are a new listener to the EIC’s Listening Project, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
· The role of the Head of Innovation
· The responsibility of UK Power Networks
· The move to a Distribution System Operator (DSO) model
· Flexibility in energy for the consumer
· Network price controls, RIIO2 – a network’s perspective
· Emerging trends in the energy industry
· How third parties can engage with UK Power Networks
· How an innovation strategy is created
Join the Conversation
We are always looking for participants to join the conversation. If you want to get involved in our podcast series get in touch via the website!
Explore these Resources
For more information on the topics discussed in this episode visit the links below: