Understanding consumer risks is vital to success and can be integrated no matter how far along your innovation may be. Energy Systems Catapult has put together an interactive manual to provide energy innovators with clear, structured techniques to help consider consumer protection, whether you are designing a new innovation or already have the technology and service available.
The Smarter Consumer Protection Manual can help you to:
• identify the positive impacts you want to have on consumers
• understand how positive impacts are translated to consumers
• identify your consumer risks by answering our key questions
• determine which risks you can take action on
• understand and plan how to address your key risks
By following the manual, you can trust that you have taken the right step towards protecting your customers and can continue to build on your proposition with confidence.
To download the manual and find out more, click here.